A Death Has Occurred
Friday, October 15, 2021
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Sunday, October 10, 2021
Friday, October 8, 2021
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Friday, October 1, 2021
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
COVID-19 - SPECIAL PUBLIC
ALWAYS HERE TO SERVE YOU - WORKING HARD TO KEEP YOU SAFE
Updated: September 21, 2021
New Provincial Restrictions Beginning September 22
In light of the growing number of COVID-19 cases in the Province of New Brunswick, the provincial government has, once again, announced restrictions to help slow the spread of the virus and protect us all. Accordingly, effective Wednesday, September 22, our funeral homes will be operating with the following protocols.
- Everyone attending events or organized gatherings in any of our facilities – including funeral services and visitations – will be required to provide proof of vaccination, or of a medical exemption, along with government ID, as they enter the building. Children under 12 who are not yet eligible for vaccination are exempted.
- Everyone entering our buildings, for any reason, will be required to wear a mask at all times, while on the premises.
- Reception services will be suspended for the time being however our reception facilities may be available for the private use of immediate families to gather between visitations or after services. Please speak to your funeral director for details.
- The Province of New Brunswick is requiring that anyone travelling into the province (include residents returning) must register their travel before arrival so, if you are planning to travel to NB for a funeral, we encourage you to visit
to ensure that you qualify for entry.
In addition, as we have throughout the pandemic:
- We reserve the right to implement traffic flow controls (designated entrances and exits) and capacity limits, to avoid over-crowding, at our discretion, if we deem it necessary.
- Our staff will continue to monitor themselves for symptoms of communicable disease and take appropriate precautions should they occur. Likewise we continue to ask that those who are ill or showing symptoms stay away from the funeral home until they feel better.
- Finally, we are grateful for your cooperation as we strive to keep everyone both safe and comfortable and ask that we all exercise consideration, patience and kindness as we come to terms with these changes and find our individual ways forward.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone (Kennebecasis 849-2119 / Paradise Row 634-7424 / Castle 634-1701) or email: Info@KennebecasisFH.com